Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Birthday celebration in Advance

It's our tradition to celebrate the birthday of all of us staying in the same house in hostel, capture tonnes of weird pics ♥

So guess what is happening, since my birthday falls in study week, my lovely housemates secretly buy a cake and surprise me. It happens when I step into the hostel after attending a deadly boring meeting with my roomie.

I'm so shock to look at the birthday cake and all the secret cheaty tricks pop in my mind, it goes like this.

In the car- on the way home from meeting moment ago...

(1st take)

My friend : Wanna eat bread? I guess u all must be hungry.

My roomie and I: Sure sure, I'm really hungry..... =.=

I : How come you have bread? Where you bought it? It's my favourite sausage bread.. Nah.. Where have you been?

My friend : Erm.. Erm.. I went to bakery in South City there to buy because I'm hungry as well, didn't have my dinner.

I : Weird.. If you went to South City, why don't you da bao dinner there instead of buying bread?

My friend : I feel like wanna eat bread ma.. Cannot purposely buy bread meh? Eat your bread la... =.="

(So obviously she went there to buy cake lah! Stupid me.....)

(2nd take)

At the car park in hostel, my roomie answers a call. She tiptoes to the back and use a file to hide her face.

Wow.. What a secret chat, I thought she's chatting with her boyf.. I even tell my friend, I guess my roomie needs some time to view the night scene and talk with her boyf so we chao first (Stupid me again..)

Obviously, I am tired that day and my mind is all mess up by the stupid meeting. LOL, so their evil plan is succeeded!

Pictures ♥ Please please ignore my messy hair (it is out of control that day) and the background. LOL





Thanks again =) Love u all~! Best of luck in final exam =D

9 comments:

Camy said...

awwww. so sweet. Happy Bufday!

jfook said...

Happy Birthday in advance! XD

M-Knight said...

Happy Birthday in advance

Koh Kian Fai said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! you scorpio? =P

SuFang (Careen) said...

Thanks guys =D

Ya Kian Fai I'm scorpio, typical one. LOL

Koh Kian Fai said...

lol typical?? XD

Means very sensitive huh? =P

SuFang (Careen) said...

Haha.. sort of.. many ppl dun like scorpio.. LOL

Koh Kian Fai said...

no worries =) work hard, live hard, friendly maxx ;P

MsXeRoZ Nicole said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY~!!!!! MUACK MUACK~!!
wish you are blessed with good fortune all year long ^^