Thursday, August 18, 2011

Malacca #3: Tang House

Tang House is located at Jonker Street (right beside the event stage). It's awesome and the lovely guest house is far beyond my expectation! It's a family business, all of them are really friendly and helpful. I love there!


Overall, the guest house is very lovely, artsy and cozy. The room rates are RM35, RM55 and RM70 for single, double and triple room respectively. The outer view is amazing! The mural painting is very artistic and I wonder who painted it! It looks so familiar like the one I've seen from magazine!

Mini Tang House! So cute :D

5 of us stayed in triple room which only costs RM70 per night! The room is quite big and comfortable :) And it's really clean. However, due to limited numbers of rooms in the guest house, early reservation is required.

Breakfast is available at Rm3.60! I love the coffee and egg burger. Feel like being at home :)

Overall I really satisfied with everything provided in the guest house including the service, hospitality, environment and price! It would be my first choice if I visit Malacca and think of overnight there again!

Tang House
80-1, Jalan Tokong,
75200 Melaka,
Malaysia.
+606-2833969
Tanghouse@live.com

5 comments:

carmentancw said...

nice place... and i m 邓 also..

Nava K said...

reasonable for a nice place to stay.

Hilda Milda™ said...

Thanks for sharing this! Gonna be so useful cause my friends and I have prob figuring out where to stay in Melaka :s

SuFang (Careen) said...

Thanks all :) I'm glad to know this place through my friend's recommendation too! It's really worth staying!

Anonymous said...

Hello, I enjoy reading all of your article. I like to
write a little comment to support you.
Here is my web blog ; my computer is slow