Saturday, June 30, 2012

4 Years Diary

Finally I get the photos from my friend! Here're the photos of my housemates photo-shooting! 100% taken in UPM lol Credit to my roomie Ee Von and her boyf TCM lol :)) I really love the photos! 

\















Finally I've handed in my thesis and waved good bye to UPM. I'm glad to leave UPM but at the same time feel sad to be apart with my beloved coursemates especially my housemates. I feel lucky to have them, I do cherish all the moment with them no matter there's tear or laughter. I miss the time we helped each other and studied together for assignments and tests, and not forgetting the pillow talk and gossiping. Frankly I've learnt a lot from them since there're different qualities in each individual- patience, efficiency, kindness, determination and independence. Although our future path will be different, some gonna pursue phD and some will be working, I do hope that a beautiful and happy future lies in front of us.  

A whole new chapter will begin soon for all of us! May all of us have a great future :))

5 comments:

Xue Ren said...

arhh! lovely photos and shots there!! :)

Henry Tan said...

wow nice wey! is like na xie nian.. hahaha

• Sharon Phang • said...

Those photos are real pretty!

Do visit my blog too! =)
http://princesshours91.blogspot.jp/2012/06/10-things-306.html

Hilda Milda™ said...

You guys even brought props to the photoshoot, real nice weh :D

ms.bulat said...

wow. reallyreally nice photos!