Friday, July 13, 2012

July and Me

Other than a new haircut, I've made the biggest decision in my life (maybe?) to pursue another degree in a new local university, and yes I gonna change field. Further details will be updated soon since it's still undecided. My nicely planned holiday is disrupted by scholarship interview and the reopening of university. Both clash with my trips- Cambodia/Vietnam/Bangkok and SEATRU. My wonderful 10days trip becomes 6days due to the poor management of government agency, while SEATRU will be replaced by other friend *sob* So I'll fly to Vietnam right after my interview on 17th July and back in KL on 24th July. Anyway, I hope that I'll have a wonderful graduation trip with my friends :) Wish me luck for both the interview and trip (^.^)/ 

Any suggestion on where to go, what to eat and buy in Vietnam and Bangkok? :)

4 comments:

choonhong said...

i think, it will be rush to visit vn, and thai in a week. anywaym enjoy your trip.

pah8000 said...

Vietnam coffee of course.....haha

Henry Tan said...

wow change another course. good luck in that! ;)

FiSh said...

good luck in the interview and have fun in your trip! :)

Latest: Crazy Japanese Promo: ONLY RM16!