Sunday, February 3, 2013

Night Tour @NTU, Singapore

I know it's silly to have a night tour in university lols! but since I've nothing better to do, I capture some photos in NTU with my sister who is studying there =D anyway I must compliment the university in sustaining the beautiful lush green and conducive environment for the students!

Environmental friendly campus

No worries, there's a human there lol


The famous building in NTU. Note the swirling green rooftop of the School of Art, Design and Media

Friend and sister on the rooftop lol

The university is located on a hill



I love this building! College of Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences

Chinese Museum Centre. Yes, they have a museum in the campus! There's where my sis works as part-timer during school break.

The outer view of the museum

The final shot on the way back to hostel =P

2 comments:

Xue Ren said...

arhh, I know NTU, very famous and has a pretty high ranking among universities! so jeli that u get a chance to have a night tour there! :)

George Lim said...

Bet it must be a pleasant walk. Get a tripod next time to get even better shots! :)

Photoshoot Session: Batu Caves and Putrajaya