Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Potluck Dinner


I've prepared sandwich for potluck Christmas dinner in my friend's house.

It's a bit crazy but I just put all the stuffs that I had in the fridge.

Cucumber and tomato.

A bit of corn soup.

I've added in eggs and baked bacon too.

Lastly, tuna. The result turned out to be like this. A bit gross but still edible. ROFL


We enjoyed meeting the old friends and laughed and drank (drunk) of course.

I like this drink. Vodka+ lime syrup+ lemon+ ribena?

Prepared by the macho guy.

And of course, their favourite roulette drinking session. Drunk man! (Of course not me LOL)


Well, can't wait for new year and cheerio to 2010 soon!



10 comments:

Lilian Hii (백합) said...

I would eat that haha :D coz i think it looks tasty!

Fashion for less less said...

wow. whipped up your own meal? nice!

Mean said...

Yummy~ nice sandwich! =)

nuttyvivi said...

i wanna try that drink !! LOL

Unknown said...

Wow, i want that sandwich thing! MMM

little miss smexy said...

Teehee, im hungry now! :D

Unknown said...

Haha drinking roulette :) Sounds like an idea! Nice to have friends around during the hols... can't wait for your new year pics !

alvinontherocks.com

Peeciella said...

Everything looks nice ! :D
especially the vodka+ribena+something :D

Vincci said...

i love tuna much xD

jfook said...

the tuna really looks a bit gross. =P