Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What the.......



My blog is dead.. dead :(

I'm extremely busy for this semester, wth.. Multitasking ranged from businessman, researcher, Japanese, nutritionist and actor LOL. Worse thing is I'm in PAIN now. I need a roof canal therapy for my broken little baby milk tooth *crying* For those who do not know what is that, it's sort of removing your nerves down the gum permanently.

Talking about this hectic semester, it's started with tonnes of difficult-to-be-accomplished tasks and assignments. Then, we have our mid term tests and it's like 1 or 2 papers per week and forever never ending, so that's been a long long time I never chill out with my friends in mall! Then, I have a pending health promotion programme which needs a lot of commitment and time to run it. Well, afterward will be the stupid final tests. Best thing is 2 days after final paper, my intership begins WTF ! And my internship will be in National Sport Institute in Bukit Jalil, it's just me.. alone there.. *sobs* I haven't found a place near there YET.

Next week I'm having a health promotion programme in Klinik Kesihatan Jinjang. I have to look after all the children brought by mothers or caregivers who participate our programme. Basically our programme is to educate the mothers or caregivers who have underweight or stunting children on healthy eating and child feeding practice. That's why I'm busy.


Haih after nagging much on my busy study life, it's time to practise Japanese with my teammates. Having quiz on 3 persons dialogue tomorrow :( And will have an appointment with dentist tomorrow morning *Sigh*.


8 comments:

Henry Tan said...

haha. i can only say... good luck and all the best to you. =)

choonhong said...

no worries, you can go lowyat forum, caribilik, letaroom to look for the room. all da best

Merryn said...

sorry to hear about ur tooth :D

SuFang (Careen) said...

Thanks guys. Really grateful for ur wishes and help :D

jfook said...

I think we are facing the same problem- teeth problem haha. Monday I got dental appointment lol

SuFang (Careen) said...

Lol so ngam? haha~

Eason said...

keep it up!!!!!!!!

v!vi@n said...

take care ya...it sounds pain bout removing the nerve thingy....